A Very Potter Senior YearEdit
- "Now – um – one thing that could be exclusive… We aren’t sure if – uh, whether or not it’s going to happen, but um – we would like there to be a third Harry Potter show; A third Harry Potter Musical. It’s not confirmation or anything. We’ll have to see if the schedule works out. Also, we’re going to LeakyCon this summer! But yeah, I guess that’s definitely exclusive information, that we have plans for a third Potter show – only if the schedule allows. It mainly depends on if Darren could do it – but I think everyone else would like to do it and we’ve got the story. We’d want to get it out before the last movie, though – before the second part of Deathly Hallows."
It is also revealed there that the team has a story, and a plan in place. All they need now is for Darren to write the music and let them know if he will reprise his role. As of right now however, all plans for AVPT' are on hold until further notice.
As for the show's subject matter, many fans speculate that the show will center around Book Two of the Harry Potter Series- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which is the only book that has not been integrated into the previous Harry Potter themed shows. Considering how the shows have progressed, this show will take place in Harry's third year at Hogwarts. The following are some theories that have been produced by fans:
- Ron will have a falling out with Hermione.
- Harry and Ginny will hit a rough spot. Harry will start pining for Cho Chang again. Ginny will become a loner and will find Tom Riddle's Diary and start to write in it.
- Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy will go in search of Dobby.
- Any number of characters not featured in previous shows could appear: such as
- Professor Trelawney
- Professor McGonagall (Who might also become the new head of Hogwarts)
- Professor Slughorn
- Professor Lockhart (Most likely to appear)
- Reubus Hagrid
- Members of the Order of the Pheonix (i.e. Tonks, Mad Eye Moody, Lupin, (most of these are unlikely since Mrs Weasley says at the end of A Very Potter Musical that they're all dead) Mr. Weasley)
Matt Lang said at the Midwinter Gaming Convention in 2012 that if he didn't finish the script that year, they would not go ahead with the production, and that he would more than likely leave it online for someone else to finish and produce.