Jim Povolo stands at 6'4.5". He has an amazingly low and awesome voice-- both for talking and singing.
He did not attend the S.P.A.C.E Tour, but he did attend the Apocalyptour along with another tour newcomer, Brian Rosenthal.
He was vegan for a year and a half, but he said in a recent Q&A (x ) that he is now a pescatarian because of a part-time job he got at a sushi restaurant.
His friends and fellow StarKids named their band after him, but he himself is not in it.
From Potion Master's Corner: [On roles he played in the past]: "I played a dead guy in a wheelchair once." [Snape: And that's the best role you've ever played?] Jim: "I'd consider it so, yes."
[On not having lines] "I'm not much of a thinker....-- or a speaker, excuse me."
[On his favorite mythical creature]: "I really like when mythical creatures are combined with other mythical creatures. I mean, people say like ligers are cool, but what about, like a drampire? You know, it's like a draconic vampire that goes around the skies sucking the souls of..."
- "Oh Goyle RULES!" (Improvised)
- "Present your arm, nerd. Indian Burn Hex!!"
- "I can't believe I couldn't figure out the countercurse was just "Unjellify!"
- [Responding to Draco's question "Did you just hear something?"] "No. Only quiet. Maybe - One. Raindrop."
- [On who is the ugliest girl in school] "Uh, Buckbeak, for sure."
- "WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER?"
- "This sucks royal hippogriff"
- "Hey, no fair! Our legs are jelly!"
- "Give that plant, nerd"
- "It's clobberin' time!"
- "Look at that cup! I'd feed myself to Aragog's children for that cup!"
A centaur who saves Harry. He also epically head-butts Umbridge.
- "This must be the emotion you humans know as blood!"
- "Finally I may have found someone powerful enough to survive coitus with the centaurs."
- "Candy from the trolley?"
- "I wish that I could say that it was me, because I feel that I love Zefron the most, but it was definitely a voice from within this room."
- "Yo, yo, mom"
Jim (Little White Lie)Edit
The drummer for Little white lie. A bit out there. Hangs out in a toilet stall.
- "I'm not pooping."
- "Wait. Shotgun on the second cookie"
- [Sitting on a toilet like a throne] "Duder. Welcome."
Captain of the Guard (Twisted)Edit
A dutiful guard of the kingdom. Displeased with Ja'Far for not fixing the socio-economic situation.
- "This is all your fault, Ja'Far." [apply this in nearly any situation ever]